Monday, May 30, 2011

More Peg Aprons

Since my last post about being featured at Christie's blog 'Home Grown', my lovely bloggy buddy Jodie mentioned my peg aprons in her very useful post about 'Taming the Laundry Beast'.

And I'm sew excited to say that they've been selling!!

Here are the colours I have made. I'm looking forward to trying out some new shades soon.


The two pink ones are still available at my shop Sew Thea on Made It at the moment.
Other colours that I'm dying to make up are red, black, darker blue, darker green and yellow.
Stay tuned for more...

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Check out all the colours and prints! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my lovely green one today - it's so cute and so practical! Maybe it's the very same one from the pic?? I ordered it straight after reading Jodie's post. Maybe I need to order more - great present for people that are always hard to buy for. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa - I'm so pleased you're happy with it! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete