Thursday, December 1, 2011

Teacher's Christmas Present

I'm pretty happy with my 7 year old boy's Year One teacher's Christmas present.
I hope she is, too!

Yes, there is a bottle of wine in there.
I made a bag from red lame fabric.
Tied it with a big gold wired edge ribbon bow.
And attached 4 coasters that I made.
I used Christmas fabric and backed them with same red lame fabric.
I sewed a few beads to each corner.

And there you have it...a cheap and easy Christmas present.
But it looks pretty fancy, don't you think?


I have some similar coasters in my shop Sew Thea.
Click on the link or the button on my side bar to check them out.

5 comments:

  1. Can I teach I or A next year? I want.....but alas I will just make my own for the teacher next year. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at you all fancy-like! It is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, lucky teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous- you clever gal! xJulie

    ReplyDelete